For $329 per pax, you get a 4D3N 4-Star Novotel Phuket Resort Superior Room Stay with Breakfast, 2 Way SilkAir Flight, 2 Way Airport Transfer and 30 min Massage (Worth $485) via Groupon.
Choose from 5 Travel Periods:
- June 2012
- July 2012
- August 2012
- September 2012
- October 2012
What You Get:
- 4D3N Novotel Phuket Resort Superior Room Stay or similar (Twin sharing)
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Way SilkAir Flight
- 2 Way Airport Transfer
- 30 min Thai Massage (for 2 pax per room)
- 1-for-1 for other massage during stay
- Daily shuttle bus service
General Fine Print:
- Travel from 20 June to 31 October 2012
- Book by 13 June 2012 or 7 days in advance, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Reservations subject to availability
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Passport must be valid at least 7 months prior to departure
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Applicable airport taxes apply at S$170 per pax, subject to changes
- Flight schedule for reference only, subject to availability:
- SIN/HKT MI754 1320/1410
- SIN/HKT MI756 1625/1710
- HKT/SIN MI751 1015/1305
- HKT/SIN MI753 1455/1740
- HKT/SIN MI757 2010/2255
- Valid for Ex-SIN on MI754/MI756 only
- Groupon excludes entry VISA, if required
- Ticket Min/Max stay: 2/7days
- Call 6467 8558 for enquiries
The notoriously exclusive and private Novotel Phuket Resort is the ultimate getaway delivering prime beachside views, acres of lush tropical vegetation and the vibrant city of Patong within trotting distance. Bunker down in serene luxury in the Superior Room, decked out in old-World Thai decorations and new-fangled Wi-Fi and superior technology.
Maximize your resort time with a swim through three-tiered swimming pool, a complimentary 30-minute traditional Thai massage and a 1-for-1 promotion for more massages, if you are so inclined. When you’re finally ready to venture beyond the hardwood flooring and into the wilderness, a free shuttle bus will bring you straight to the doorstep of the Patong Shopping Centre where credit cards can be indulged to their limit’s content.
It takes only 10 to 15 minutes to get from the hotel to various beautiful white sandy beaches, several modern shopping malls and the bustling and vibrant centers of Patong Beach and Phuket Town. A plethora of activities await holidaymakers within and around the vicinity of the hotel.
Vacationers can choose from golfing, fishing, canoeing, bowling, diving, snorkeling, wakeboarding or even go on adventure tours. For something more personalized, private boat excursions to the surrounding islands can also be arranged.
Stay fueled throughout your stay with local delicacies that warm and satisfy rumbling tummies. Look out for the clear tom yam or tom yam nam sai, but don’t let its unsuspecting appearance catch you off guard! Otherwise, pad thai is reminiscent of our char kuey teow and the ubiquitous mango sticky rice should settle nicely as a refreshing dessert.
Get the deal from Groupon.