Another attractive travel deal from Groupon: Unravel the mystery of Egypt with a 9 day guided tour complete with hotel stay, luxurious 5 star cruise and full board meals. Kick off the adventure with a full day trip to the famous Giza Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Come face to face with the mythological figure, the Sphinx, and get an admission pass to the Egyptian Museum, a magnificent showcase of over 120,000 objects from the pre-historic era.
Embark on a cruise along the Nile River and take in the day sights and sounds. Then cruise overnight to Edfu and have a restful night before the next day’s worth of activities.
What You Get:
- 9D7N Stay at 4 Star Horizon Pyramids Hotel Stay
- 5 Star Cruise
- Egypt Guided Tour: Visit Cairo, Aswan, Nile River, Luxor
- English speaking tour guide
- Full Board Meals as per Itinerary
- All Land Transfers
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 30 April 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Booking subject to hotel availability
- Surcharge of S$40 per pax applies for travel between 1 Oct to 31 Dec 2012
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- No cancellation and amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Minimum 6 pax to depart, additional S$80 surcharge for 2 to depart
- Tour guide tipping applies at US$10 per pax per day
- Air ticket can be purchased directly from Travel Star Pte Ltd
- Groupon excludes VISA fee
- Call 6438 5633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
In person at Travel Star Pte Ltd (People’s Park Complex 02-12, daily 10am-7pm). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Child (2 to 11 years) with bed: $698
- Child (2 to 11 years) without bed: $618
- Extension stay: $60 per pax per night
Pay tribute to the temples and historical monuments in Edfu and Luxor, and get to witness the burial grounds and massive stone statues of the great Egyptian kings of old. With the vast conglomerate of ruined temples, chapels and pylons throughout the country, every turn along the streets presents magnificent views to behold.
Enjoy full board meals as per itinerary, all representative of the various tastes only unique to Egypt. Via Groupon: