The Canon PhotoMarathon is a photo contest with a difference – it encourages you to actually go out and capture new images! You will ahve to discover the three contest themes through the day, and you can only submit images captured during the day itself!
On the morning of the contest, you will be given the first theme for the day. You must return to the venue within 3 hours to submit your best images before receiving your next assignment.
There are two categories:
- student: age 20 and below
- Open (all ages)
CANON PHOTOMARATHON 2008
18th October 2008
Suntec City Convention Centre hall 401
Actual day registration starts at 7 am in the morning.
- A registration fee of $10 (open) / $4 (student) will be collected upon successful registration in the morning.
- Only cash payment is accepted.
- Please bring the exact amount as charge will not be available.
- Bring along your NRIC or passport for registration. Participants taking part in the student category are required to bring along the signed copy of the Indemnity as well.