You can make payment for credit card bills with any of the following popular methods:
- GIRO. GIRO is the short form of General Interbank Recurring Order. You can set up a GIRO arrangement by requesting for your bank to make on time payment to the billing organization by the due date.
- AXS (find locations on AXS website)
For iBanking, normally you need to have a saving account of the credit card issuing bank; however, if you have DBS iBanking and saving account, you can pay for Visa or Mastercard credit card from any banks in Singapore.
Enjoy unparalleled convenience and control over your monthly credit card bill payment needs. Now with DBS or POSB iBanking, you can simply login from any location and add a Visa or MasterCard credit card issued by any other Singapore bank as your payee.
Once that is successful, you can immediately make a payment using available funds from your DBS Savings/Savings Plus, DBS SGD Current/Autosave or POSBank Savings/Current accounts.
Best of all, this service is offered free of charge to all customers!
Add a Payee in 3 Simple Steps:
- Click on ‘Credit Card Payments’ under ‘Payments’ on the left menu, followed by ‘Pay Other Banks’ Visa and MasterCard Bills’ on the main panel after successful iBanking login.
- Select ‘Add Payee’.
- Enter the Payee’s full name followed by the 16 digit Visa or MasterCard credit card number before clicking on ‘Submit’.
You will need to verify the payee details prior to final confirmation. On this page, you can view the following:
- Payee full name
- Payee card number
You will receive a confirmation message once your payee card is successfully added to your list.
Make Payment in 3 simple steps:
- Click on ‘Credit Card Payments’ under ‘Payments’ on the left menu, followed by ‘Pay Other Banks’ Visa and MasterCard Bills’ on the main panel.
- Select ‘Make Payment’.
- Select your desired debiting account and payee credit card, followed by entering the payment amount desired before clicking ‘Submit’.
You will then be asked to verify the payment details entered prior to the final confirmation. Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message.
Typically, payment should be received within three working days depending on the issuer bank.