Deal of the day from Groupon: $270 per pax for 4D3N Bali Adi Dharma Hotel Superior Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way KLM Flight + Tour + 2 Way Airport Transfer (Worth $495).
What You Get:
- Adi Dharma Hotel Kuta Bali Superior Room stay
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Way ‘R’ Class Air Ticket by KLM
- 2 Way Airport Transfer
- Half Day Tour to Tanjong Benoa Beach
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 March 2012
- Book by 29 February 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on twin share
- Booking subject to hotel and air ticket availability
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Flight schedule (every Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri/Sat):
- SIN-DPS on KL835: 17.35pm-20.15pm
- DPS-SIN on KL836: 21.35pm-23.59pm
- Airport and fuel taxes apply at S$102.20 per pax (subject to changes)
- Call 6337 1684 or 6337 8581 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Take this last chance to hop on a quick beachside vacation before the year begins for good with today’s Groupon: for $270 per pax, you get a 4D3N Adi Dharma HotelSuperior Room stay with daily breakfast, 2 way flight via KLM, a half day tour to Tanjong Benoa Beach Area and return airport transfer (worth $495).
Get one’s necessary dose of sun, sand and sea with a stay at Adi Dharma Hotel in Kuta Bali. Spend time on the glorious beaches and bury city-weary feet and bodies in the white sands, or dive into the deep water to cool off from the heat.
Visit one of the many luxurious spas in the area and experience a traditional Balinese massage or wide range of beauty treatments available.
Rent a bike to explore the area and shed some unwanted pounds, or go on a glass-bottomed boat ride to observe the marine life in the turtle conservation area of Serangan Island.
Take a quick 25 minute drive into Bali’s bustling centre, or visit the truly splendid Museum Pasifika to soak up some of the fabulous culture this ‘Island of the Gods’ boasts.