Escape Theme Park is Singapore’s largest outdoor theme park and it is located in NTUC Downtown East, Pasir Ris. It was opened in May 2000 and a water park named Wild Wild Wet located adjacent to it was opened in June 2004. Its slogan is “360 degrees of fun” and it is now a non-smoking park.
The Escape Theme Park features an equal mix of thrill rides and family rides. Some thrill rides include a pirate ship, 2 go kart tracks, 1 of which is catered to younger riders, fairground style rides, a walk-through haunted house, as well as the highest log flume in Asia.
There are also numerous family attractions such as bumper boats, a family coaster, a Ferris wheel and a central pavilion with many funfair-style games in this theme park.
Escape Theme Park Tickets
- Adult: $17.7
- Children (aged 3-12): $8.9
- Family package (2 adults + 2 children): $42.8
- Senior citizen (aged 55 and above): free
NTUC members can get about $3 off each ticket. Each ticket entitles you to a day of unlimited access to Escape Theme Park’s facilities. Please get your hand stamped before leaving the park in order to re-enter on the same day.
NTUC Members Birthday Treats At Escape Theme Park
Complimentary admission worth up to $17.70
- Valid for one-time visit during birthday month
- Please present identify card and valid NTUC card for verification to enjoy
- This offer is exclusively for NTUC Member and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash
- Not valid with ‘Everyday is a Member’s Day at NTUC Club!’ programme and other promotions / offers
1-for-1 Admission on Sundays
- Valid on every Sunday at Escape Theme Park
- Please present valid NTUC card to enjoy offer
- This offer is exclusively for NTUC Member and is non-transferable
- Valid for maximum purchase of 1 paid ticket with 1 free ticket
- Free ticket is valid for admission at same or lower value within the same visit at Escape Theme Park
- Not valid with ‘NTUC Club’s birthday treats’ and other promotions / offers
- Not applicable for corporate or travel agent groups
Escape Theme Park Map
Click here for large picture.
Escape Theme Park Location
How to go to Escape Theme Park? You already know it’s in the Downtown East area; it’s just a 10-minute walk from Pasir Ris MRT Station. Here is the details address:
1 Pasir Ris Close Singapore 519599
You can take bus to the park too: 3, 5, 6, 12, 17, 21, 89, 354, 358.
Operating Hours: 10am – 8pm