$199 per pax for 4D3N Diamond City Hotel Bangkok Stay + Return Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer + Half Day City Tour (Worth $589):
- 4D3N Diamond City Hotel stay
- Thai Airways/Myanmar Airways Return Flight
- 2 way Airport Transfer
- Half Day City Tour: Chophaya River Floating Market and Wat Arun
Thai culture, like its cuisine, attempts to balance the five fundamental flavours: sweet, salty, sour, hot and victory. Come the full circle with today’s Groupon: for $199 per pax, you get a 4D3N Diamond City Hotel Bangkok stay, with return flight on Thai Airways or Myanmmar Airways, 2 way airport transfer, and a half day city tour (worth $589).
- Book by 15 September 2011
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go
- Rooms based on twin-sharing basis
- Travel by 31 October 2011
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Single surcharge applies at S$80 per pax
- Child option available, call AMW Travel Service for more information
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
Fly to the land of smiles and stay at Bangkok’s newly furnished boutique hotel. Located within the heart of Bangkok and close by to the best shopping areas, Diamond City lets you enjoy maximum exposure to Thai culture with local markets and authentic Thai restaurants close by.
A mere 20 minutes from Siam Square, MBK Shopping Plaza, Pratunam, Siam Paragon and many more, indulge oneself in the shopping paradise that is Bangkok.
The half day city tour brings guests to the Chophaya River Floating Market and Wat Arun, while a close proximity to the Ratchathewee Skytrain Station makes more easy transport all around the city.
You can buy this at Groupon by this Sunday.