Jetstar launched ‘$0 Base Fare, Pay Only $28 Tax’ sale inviting travellers to plan their holidays early and save when they fly on Jetstar. One way base fares are as low as $0 and travellers pay from as little as $28 tax to travel to favourite destinations in Bali*, Jakarta*, Phuket*, Penang, and more.
For the price of a set-lunch or a bouquet of flowers travellers can now head out for an affordable vacation with Jetstar’s one-way JetSaver Light^ sale fares available at Jetstar.com.
Six ideas for a refreshing getaway with Jetstar’s one-way JetSaver Light^ sale fares
1. $0 + $28 tax – take a dip in the crystal-clear waters surrounding tropical Phuket*
2. $0 + $28 tax – holiday with sun, sea and volcanic mountains amidst the culturally rich Bali*
3. $0 + $28 tax – satisfy craving of the authentic Penang laksa at its origins
4. $0 + $28 tax – search for fine antiques and vintage goods at very good prices in Jakarta*
5. $0 + $28 tax – shop to your heart’s content going easy on your wallet in Kuala Lumpur
6. $0 + $28 tax – get impressed by the highest mountain in South East Asia at Kota Kinabalu
On sale now until 20 May 2010, unless sold out prior. Sale may be extended. For travel between 21 September to 10 November 2010. *For travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. These fares are JetSaver Light^ carry-on baggage only. JetSaver fares with 20kg checked baggage allowance can be booked for $15 more.