Already taken pictures of Paris, London, Barcelona or Istanbul? Pick your best shots of those cities and put them on Pikeo: they might just make the cover of a new Lonely Planet Encounter guide. Until Sep 8, 2008.
How to participate?
Grab your camera and get out there, the competition is open from 1st August to 8th September 2008. Good luck!
- Sign up on Pikeo
- Once you’re registered, join the group by clicking on > groups > Lonely Planet Competition: [city] > participate in this group
- Import your photos into your Pikeo account:
- Click on download
- Select your photos
- Choose the “public” access right
- Add tags (optional)
- Then, in the “My photos” section, select the photo(s) you want to publish. Click on the “add to a group” function. And add your photo(s) to the group “Lonely Planet Competition: [city] ”
You can put as many photos as you want on Pikeo, but you have to select 5 per group to take part into the competition.
- Increase your chances of winning: invite your friends come see your photos on Pikeo. Starting from the 5th prize, winners will be selected amongst the most viewed photos.