Passion Run 2010 Race Details
- Date: 22 May 2010, Saturday
- Venue: East Coast Park, E2 (Angsana Green)
- Time: 1600hrs to 2300hrs
(Each category will flag-off at a different time. Refer to the Race Categories Table for the respective flag-off times.)
Passion Run 2010 Race Categories + Flag-Off Timings
- 50KM OPEN DUO
- 25KM MEN & WOMEN SOLO
- 10KM MEN & WOMEN OPEN
- 10KM MEN & WOMEN VETERAN (40 years old and above)
- CSF@SE 5km Chance Run
Passion Run 2010 – 50KM OPEN DUO
- The 50KM Duo race is run in a team of two.
- Open category (For men only/ women only/ mixed gender teams)
- The running time of each individual runner will be added to make-up the total time for the team. Team members are not required to run together.
- Our partner, SGrunners.com, will assist runners who need help finding a partner for the 50KM Duo race.
This can be done on-line at www.sgrunners.com.
Please provide name, category, estimated completion time, mobile telephone contact and email contact.
Passion Run 2010 Participant Entitlements
Each participant of the 100PLUS PAssion Run 2010 powered by Newton will receive:
- A goody bag worth up to S$150
- An exclusive Bag
- One Lucky Draw ticket
- Free PAssion EZ-Link Card Membership for 5 years*
- Finisher Medal
- Finisher Certificate
- Finisher T-shirt (for 25KM SOLO and 50KM DUO Participants only)
- Race Belt (for 25KM SOLO and 50KM DUO Participants only)
- An exclusive Running Tee
- Timing Device
*: Free PAssion EZ-Link Card Membership is applicable only to participants who are non-PAssion EZ-Link Card holders and participants who are holders of the old PAssion Card and have opted for an upgrade.
ALL participants of the 50KM OPEN DUO, 25KM MEN & WOMEN SOLO, 10KM OPEN and 10KM VETERAN categories will receive a timing device.
ONLY the first 1,000 participants of the CSF@SE 5km Chance Run will receive a timing device.
Race Entry Pack Collection
15-16 May 2010 (Saturday and Sunday)
1100hrs to 2000hrs
238 Thomson Road
Passion Run 2010 Registration
Register for event now. Closing date extended to 22nd April 2010.
For participants under the age of 21, download the Indemnity Form here.