Shepherd’s Pie is a traditional English dish of mouth-watering minced meat topped with mashed potatoes that melts in your mouth, oven baked till golden brown and crispy. The meat layer at the bottom is specially seasoned and stir fried with onions, mixed vegetables and herbs. The mashed potatoes layer on top is crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
The Pie IN HISTORY
Shepherd’s Pie originated in the north of England and Scotland. It was a very traditional delicacy, and gained its popularity in the 18th century. The name “Shepherd’s Pie” was coined in about the year 1870. It has now become one of the most traditional and appealing menu in England.
The Pie FOR YOU
A simple and yet fulfilling meal just for your family? A convenient and yet appealing delicacy for your party? There is only one thing for it – The Shepherd’s Pie. The meat that is assuring in the inside, and mashed potatoes that is comforting on the outside. The Shepherd’s Pie – the pie for you.
Each tray of freshly baked Shepherd’s Pie measures 9” X 9” and is great for 4 – 6 persons.
Each tray is only $22.90
- Classic Beef
- Classic Chicken
- Black Pepper Beef (spicy)
- Black Pepper Chicken (spicy)
- Rendang Beef (spicy)
How to Order
- Call us at 6789 0707 between 11am – 9pm daily to place your order. Last order for the day is 8.30pm.
- You can also email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, delivery address, contact number delivery date & time and lastly your order for us to process.
- Of course, you may want to drop by to pick it up yourself if you are around the corner. We are located at: 348 Bedok Road, Bedok Market Place (Simpang Bedok, above Shop N Save)
Classic Beef Pie
Shepherd’s Pie is very kind to deliver a pie to me to try out the classic beef pie:
Good pie! I and my friend enjoyed it. Enough for 3-4 people.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum order for delivery is a 9 X 9” tray to most parts of Singapore.
- Delivery charges of $3 – $5 depending on location. Waived for orders above $100
- Usual delivery time is about 1 – 1.5 hours. It may take slightly longer depending on the calls’ volume at the point of time.
Want to make your Shepherd’s Pie yourself? Here is a how-to: