Book your Fabulous Singapore Stopover from 15 September to 15 November 2009 for travel between 15 September 2009 and 31 March 2010.
Enjoy hotel accommodation, airport-hotel transfers, SIA Hop-on Bus rides, admission to key attractions and SingTel Hi Card from US$1! Price includes:
- Hotel Accommodation for one night at hotel in applicable price category
- 50% discount on the à la carte food menu only at the designated food outlet in the passenger’s hotel.
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis.
- Free rides on SIA Hop-on Bus and SIA Hop-on Sentosa Shuttle.
- Free SingTel Hi! Card
- Free admission to seven attractions
- Jurong Bird Park
- Malay Heritage Centre
- National Orchid Garden
- Peranakan Museum
- Sentosa Island Resort
- Singapore River Cruises
- The Singapore Zoo
- S$10 Changi Airport Shopping voucher usable at all dining and retail outlets.
- Discounts on shopping, dining, sightseeing tours and attractions as listed in the SIA Boarding Pass Privileges programme.
Want a Ritz-Carlton or Shangri-La instead? Upgrade to a Category “F” hotel, which starts at $132 for a twin-share. You can also extend your stay; additional nights range from $51 to $254.
This is the best deal I knew in 2009 that you should share with your friends. Share on Facebook, Twitter, or Email with the link below.