Cathay Pacific has more flights to Hong Kong than any other airlines. Book the all-inclusive fare of S$440 to Hong Kong with your HSBC credit card now! Offer ends 30 November 2011.
Sales period: Now till 30 November 2011
Travel: To depart Singapore between now till 09 March 2012
Blackout period: 01 – 31 December 2011
- Applicable to HSBC credit cardholders only. Tickets must be paid by HSBC credit cards. Cardholders need not be the traveller.
- The above fares are on economy class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 04 November 2011 but are subjected to change due to currency fluctuation.
- Promotion period: 04 – 30 November 2011
- Travel period: To depart Singapore from 04 – 30 November 2012 and 01 January – 09 March 2012.
- Blackout period: 01 – 31 December 2011
- Flight application: Valid on all flights.
- Amendment charge: For HKG $440 fare, changes allowed within ticket validity with amendment fee of S$150 per passenger per change.
- Stopover: One BKK stopover allowed with a surcharge of S$100 and applicable taxes and surcharges.
- FFP mileage: Not eligible for Asia Miles accrual.
- Child fare: 80% of adult fare
- Infant fare:
- Infant without seat – 75% of adult fare.
- Infant with seat: Please use child fare.
- No Show fee: No show of SGD150 per passenger will apply to passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
- Refund: Ticket, once issued, is non-refundable.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.