You need to create a contest account and answer questions correctly in the fastest time (your speed will be tracked). Submission with overall questions answered in the fastest time wins! [Read more…]
Air Asia is currently offering promotion of the year by giving free seats at its online booking website.
- Booking Period: 11 Nov 2009 – 15 Nov 2009
- Travel Period: 1 May 2010 – 30 Oct 2010
- Travel Notes: Advance booking required; fares not available during embargo period
The seats on AirAsia are free for you to grab and you just need to pay for meals and extra luggage. The online booking page may be quite slow due to the huge response; who doesn’t love free seats?
AirAsia is giving away not 1 but 3 AirAsia fans the chance to fly to Tianjin! All you need to do is Tell them:
- What’s your top 5 favourite things to do in Beijing?
- Why you deserve to win a pair of return flight to Tianjin (Beijing)
Submit your entry HERE. 3 participants with the most creative entries will be deemed the winners!
- Return flights to Tianjin (Beijing) from Kuala Lumpur x 3 (courtesy of AirAsia X)
- ONE Twin Sharing Room x 3 (courtesy of Go Holiday)
CLOSING DATE: 25 FEB 2009
Budget carrier AirAsia today offered 100,000 free seats to Thailand to attract foreign visitors after anti-government protesting incident. The seats would be available between today and Friday and cover services from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jakarta, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore and Vietnam, as well as from Thailand itself.
- Booking Period : 17 Dec 2008 – 19 Dec 2008
- Travel Period : 6 Jan 2009 – 31 Mar 2009
- Travel Notes : advance booking required- fares not available during embargo period
You have to pay any taxes and fees. So, it’s from SG$34! Still good deal, isn’t it? Singapore readers can simply follow this link.
There are several flights from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. But, which is the cheapest flight to KL? This post gives you a summary of flights from Singapore to KL.
All prices are checked on one condition: Leave Singapore on Oct 6, 2008; back on Oct 13, 2008
TigerAirways: from Singapore to KL at $57.04 [Read more…]
Book at AirAsia from 26 to 31 August for FREE seats to travel from Apr 1 to Jul 31, 2009. [Read more…]
Contest Grand Prize
A 5D/4N all-expenses paid trip to Australia’s Gold Coast for 1 winner and 3 friends (inclusive of return flight on AirAsia X, ground arrangements, transfers, and accommodation).