Labrador Nature Reserve Walking Trail ∞
- Be transported into Singapore’s historical maritime and war past
- Get up close and personal with diverse flora and fauna
- Walk through Singapore’s only coastal cliff vegetation (Guided tour only)
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Singapore’s offshore islands from lookout deck
- Appreciate the beauty of the sea from vantage points along the promenad
Labrador Nature Reserve is a gazetted reserve containing an indigenous ecosystem that houses Singapore’s rich biodiversity. This includes Singapore’s only protected coastal cliff vegetation and rocky shore.
Lying adjacent to the reserve is a 10-hectare park. Experience the fascinating connection between the landscape and historical themes by tracing the journey back to the 1870s. Follow the landmarks with interpretative signage that show how Labrador transformed from a thick coastal forest and mangroves to what it is today – a tranquil nature reserve with relics of Singapore’s World War II past. [Read more…]