In the latest Cost of Living report by Mercer, Singapore has joined the Top 10 list of the world’s most expensive cities.
Jetstar will continue its growth of low fares services into China announcing another first with future and first time direct Singapore to Hangzhou (Shanghai) services to commence in mid March. [Read more…]
A short video giving you some sense about the World Expo Pavilons. [Read more…]
More than 300 scenic areas were recommended. The administration released a bilingual book last month to introduce the eight spots and 100 other candidates that did not make the final cut.
- The morning bell of the Bund (wai tan chen zhong)
- The refined rhythm of Yuyuan Garden (yu yuan ya yun)
- The new splendor of the old Shikumen (jiu li xin hui)
- Miles of neon light (shi li ni hong)
- The green of Sheshan Hill (she shan shi cui)
- Folk art in Fengjing Town (feng jing xun hua)
- Grand skyscraper city views (mo tian lan sheng)
- Elegant water views around Dianshan Lake (dian hu huan xiu)
(8 spots in Chinese: 外滩晨钟、豫园雅韵、摩天览胜、十里霓虹、佘山拾翠、枫泾寻画、淀湖环秀、旧里新辉)