The use of mobile devices for business or pleasure can bring you great benefits if you adopt healthy habits by using them as a correct posture, regular breaks and proper adjustment of equipment.
- Relieve muscle tension in the back:
- Keep your back straight and rested on a backup.
- Do not cross your legs.
- To relieve muscle tension in the neck:
- Relax your neck and keep it aligned with your back.
- Place the top of the screen at eye level.
- To relieve muscle tension in arms:
- Keep arms and forearms at 90 degrees.
- Have your hands aligned with forearms.
- Relax your arms and hands when you do not write or use the mouse.
- To ease the strain on the eye:
- Adjust monitor brightness and size of fonts.
- Increase the frequency of blinking to keep the eyes hydrated.
- Make breaks of 2 to 3 minutes, every half hour.