Wild Wild Wet is a water park situated at Downtown East, Pasir Ris. It’s another good place to spend your holiday with your family or friends; bring along extra clothes, sunblock, towel, personal toiletries & sunglasses, etc.
- Samsung Slide-Up: 4-story ramp slide. Riders accelerate down, skim across the deck and soar up the opposite side. This is repeated several times until the rider’s momentum runs out. Capacities of the half pipes that you can get at the bottom part of the stair tower, can accommodate up to two passengers. Riders exit at a platform in the middle (bottom).
- The Waterworks: A pair of water slides, one open and one enclosed.
- Ular-Lah: The first raft slide in Southeast Asia. Each raft can accommodate up to 6 riders. The rafts shoot down a short free-fall chute and then manoeuvre their way down all the way into a deep plunge pool.
- Shiok River: 335m in length, skirting the perimeter of the park. Riders can walk in it or get a float and spin and move along the currents. This ride also has miniature caves. Note that there are two “stations” on the river: one for entry and one for exiting riders. There is also a rest stop along a section of the river’s course.
- Skyrider: The park’s only dry ride. Riders are able to control the speed of the 8 twin-seat carriages while enjoying an aerial view of the park 5m above ground. The mono-cycle system’s only station is connected to the Shark Bay Locker area by a winding spiral staircase. There are proper gates for entry and exit, like a real train. Seat bealts are provided.
- Wall’s Tsunami: Wave pool. Tidal waves appear every 15 minutes. Rider can take a float and move to the 2.3m deep area and wait for the tidal wave to begin.
- Yakult Professor’s Playground: A water playground designed around the theme of an experimental laboratory. Features ladders, slides and fountains and hidden water cannons. Every 25 minutes, a huge Yakult bucket tips water down a shelter and on to the people who pass by.
- Yippee: A smaller water playground, targeted at toddlers and young children. Spitting fountains such as fishes and safe and simple water cannons are all found here.