It doesn’t seem to be a perfect time, but Dell is introducing a high-priced, luxury notebook computer called Adamo. Adamo features high-fashion runway models who look like they stepped out of an advertisement for some expensive French perfume.
ADAMO SHARED FEATURES & SPECS
- 1.4GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor with Centrino® technology
- Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium SP1 64 bit Edition
- 4GB 800MHz DDR3 dual-channel memory2
- 128GB solid state drive
- Super-thin 13.4-inch 16:9 (High Definition; 720p) WLED display
- Full-size keyboard with back-lighting and scalloped, metallic key cap design
- Integrated 1.3 megapixel camera and integrated digital microphone
- IO: Display Port (with external DVI adapter included), USBx3 (1 eSATA combination), Audio Out and integrated RJ-45 port
- Communications: Gigabit LOM, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11n (3×3)
- 5+ hr battery life using Li-Polymer cells; 40 Whr
- Compact power adapter
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 13.03 x 9.5 x 0.65 in (331 x 242 x 16.39 mm)
- Weight: 1.81 kg (4.0 lb)5
- 1 Year Premier Service
Measuring only 1.64cm (0.65 inches), Adamo’s ultra-slim profile belies the powerful features within.
A tough, machined-aluminum chassis is graced with elegant detail.
The 13.4-inch 16:9 HD display with edge-to-edge glass offers an integrated 1.3 megapixel web camera.
Advanced lithium polymer technology invites you to enjoy more than 5 hours of battery life (preliminary)1 on a full charge.
Wireless N, Bluetooth and one RJ-45 to help keep you in touch wherever you go.
The blazing-fast Intel® Core 2 Duo® processor with Centrino technology works in concert with DDR3 memory to deliver outstanding performance.
You can pre-order ADAMO now. It’s available for shipment from March 27, 2009.
Date is estimate only and subject to delays. Find out more about Dell Adamo here.