To celebrate the launch of Jetstar Holidays, Jetstar is offering packages for seven destinations for booking from 28 January 2010 until sold out.
- Kuala Lumpur: from $191 per person for 2 nights in Quality Hotel City Centre
- Penang: from $260 per person for 2 nights in Holiday Inn Penang
- Bangkok: from $304 per person for 2 nights in Baiyoke Sky Hotel
- Bali: from $339 per person for 3 nights in Melasti Beach Resort
- Phuket: from $357 per person for 3 nights in Patong Beach Hotel
- Ho Chi Minh: from $416 per person for 2 nights in Hotel Equatorial
- Hong Kong: from $598 per person for 4 nights in Courtyard by Marriott
These Jetstar Holidays packages are inclusive of two-way Jetsaver fare (Jetsaver fare includes 20 kg checked in baggage and 10 kg carry on luggage) and hotel accommodation on a twin-sharing basis.
Packages are for purchase from today until sold out. Packages may not be available on all flights, all days and are subject to availability.
Jetstar Holidays is like a one-stop holiday store and is very relevant for travellers here who are booking their vacations with an increasingly shorter lead time but still want to get the best deals around,” said Ms Chong.
Holiday makers can now book Jetstar’s low fares bundled with hotel packages online at Jetstar.com or through the Jetstar call centre, 800 6161 977. Designed to make planning and organizing a holiday more convenient and affordable, packages start from $191 per person on a twin-sharing basis.