If you don’t want to have to log in Facebook to upload photos to Facebook, you can try LiveUpload to Facebook. LiveUpload to Facebook is a plug-in for Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta that makes it easy for anyone to upload their photos to Facebook.
- Organize and tag your photos in Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta.
- Quickly and easily upload your photos to Facebook, including any people tags added in Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta.
- Upload your pictures to an existing album or create a new one.
Here’s how to get the plug-in for Facebook Photo Upload:
- Install Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta.
- Download LiveUpload to Facebook.
- Find it under Publish > More Services.