For immediate connection to Philippines domestic points via Manila, the following rates shall apply:
PH Domestic Points
|FIESTA (ECONOMY) CLASS|
|BUSINESS (MABUHAY) CLASS|
Luzon points – Laoag, Legazpi, Puerto Princesa
Visayas points -Bacolod, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo, Roxas, Tacloban, Tagbilaran
Mindanao points – Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, General Santos, Ozamiz, Zamboanga
- Fares are based in the currency of the country of departure
- Fares are INCLUSIVE of surcharges and estimated taxes. Other airport fees and charges are not included.
- Fare amounts are subject to change due to conversion rates.
- Other airport fees and charges are not included.
- Airline fares, government taxes and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Valid on round-trip travel
- Minimum/Maximum Days
WEFLYPAL – 2days/14days
IFLYPAL – No Minimum stay requirement/14days
- Reservations are required for all sectors
- Valid on PR-operated flights only
- 2 stopovers permitted – 1 in each direction in MNL.
- Travel restrictions: 15FEB12-30JUN12 (OUTBOUND)
- Sales restrictions: 06FEB12-14FEB12. Tickets must be issued on PR stock
- Ticket is non-refundable. Fare and YQ surcharges are non-refundable.
- Change fee:
Change fee to be collected per transaction. No show fee (SGD150) applies
- Rerouting is NOT permitted
- No child discount
Infant without seat: charge 10% of the fare
- WEFLYPAL: 25% mileage accrual. UTC/Service class upgrade does not apply
- IFLYPAL: Mileage accrual applies.
- Valid for sales at PR ticket offices, travel agents and PAL website