Submitted by Harris from TIA
Free Public Conference “Rising Food Prices and the implications on Singaporeans and our Investments”.
Date: 13 Sep 2008 (Sat)
Time: 130 pm – 5 pm
Venue: National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre, NVPC
What’s in for you?
- Learn how to benefit from investing in the market today
- Discover more about rising food prices and its implications
- Discuss issues about food from financial, social and political points of view
- Raise awareness of the initiatives of societies like SFSP and Food for Al
Speakers for the day
Mr. Leong Sze Hian
- President of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Former Honorary Consul of Jamaica
- Representative of the Inter-American Economic Council
- Founding advisor to the Financial Planning Association of Indonesia
- Invited to speak more than 100 times in about 20 countries on 5 continents,
- Authored 3 books and quoted over 1000 times in the media over the last 8 years.
Mr Lyndon Chew
Honorary Secretary of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
Currently working as a Financial Advisor
Mr. Lim Chih Yang
- Writer for The Online Citizen blog
- Currently working as a Financial Advisor
- Formerly a project manager in the corporate world
Ms Heather Chi
- Founder of “Food for All”, a local anti hunger group to support local food rations programmes, and encourage the appreciation and respect for good, clean and fair food
How to get there?
– opposite “The Central”
2, 12, 33, 54, 190, 147, 656
– directly outside “The Central”
51, 63, 80, 124, 145, 166, 197, 61, 851, 961
– Clarke Quay MRT Station
Inside The Central, take escalator behind customer service counter to level four. The customer service counter is at the entrance with O’Briens and Ya Kun Kaya Toast. National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre is next to “Decohut”
You can register here.