Free Cone’s Day is coming soon from Ben & Jerry! Grab a free Ben & Jerry cone on April 12, 2011.
Free tours conducted by licensed Tourist Guides: from Fort to Fullerton, gateway of hope, making dreams come true.
This is a community service project organized by the society of tourist guides (Singapore) to celebrate International Tourist Guide Day 2011. Tours are offered in English and Mandarin. [Read more…]
Happening for the seventh consecutive year, Starbucks Singapore will be holding their annual Christmas Open House on 2nd Dec from 5pm to 7pm across all Starbucks stores in Singapore.
For two hours, Starbucks will give out tall-sized beverages in return for your donation to The Salvation Army via their familiar red kettles. [Read more…]
FlightStats.com – Enter flight details to track flight status. The website also shows which cities are currently experiencing airport delays.
Railroad.net – Everything you need to know about the world of railroads. The site has railroad pictures, articles, events, and a forum with one of the oldest online railroad communities which has been active for over 10 years. [Read more…]
You can go to any of the following designated Burger King restaurants this Wed, 6 Oct, 2pm – 6pm to receive a BK vanilla cone free! [Read more…]
BooksShouldBeFree makes the world’s public domain audio books available for browsing in a visual and entertaining way. [Read more…]
Air Asia is currently offering promotion of the year by giving free seats at its online booking website.
- Booking Period: 11 Nov 2009 – 15 Nov 2009
- Travel Period: 1 May 2010 – 30 Oct 2010
- Travel Notes: Advance booking required; fares not available during embargo period
The seats on AirAsia are free for you to grab and you just need to pay for meals and extra luggage. The online booking page may be quite slow due to the huge response; who doesn’t love free seats?
Just found Grooveshark this afternoon, where you can get unlimited music for free. I love it! When I say “get”, I just meant “listen”. Just go to Grooveshark and search for music. You don’t need to install anything or register.
My favorite is “Popular”, where I can listen to all the popular songs. The main features include:
- Follow other people on Grooveshark with good taste, subscribe to their playlists, and be friends! It’ll even recommend people similar to you.
- Find and listen to millions of songs you never knew you loved. Pick any artist or song, and get a personalized stream of similar tunes.
- Grooveshark is the easiest way to keep all the music you love in one easy place. Make playlists, Favorite songs, and even upload music from your hard drive to listen to from any computer in the world.
Jazz by the Beach on Sentosa, as the name suggested will be staged at Cool Deck with live Jazz music entertainment. Have your dinner alfresco-style or simply sip on your favourite drink as you enjoy this year’s series of exciting double bill performances. Sway alongside TWO Jazz musicians each week in the company of your friends, soak in the sea breeze and groove to the rhythm of Jazz.
Time: 5th Sep 2009 to 26th Sep 2009
(Every Saturday at Cool Deck, Siloso Beach Sentosa )
“Jazz by the Beach” Program line-up
- 5 Sept: Dylan Foster Quartet, k’Ass
- 12 Sept: The Fusionazz Project, Casey & Friends
- 19 Sept: Maya Nova featuring Rick Smith, Ireson
- 26 Sept: Nusound, Angelita Li & Friends
“Jazz by the Beach” is a free event.