For the first time, Singapore Pools is introducing two mega Toto draws during Chinese New Year 2010!
- Reunion Draw: $5 million, Feb 15 2010
- Hong Bao Draw: $10 million, Feb 26 2010
If you are new to the Toto game, here’s a short explanation on how it works.
- Think of 6 numbers from 1 to 45. That is the basic Ordinary bet.
- Alternatively, you can let the machine randomly pick the numbers for you (i.e. QuickPick)
- The minimum bet amount is $1.
- Six winning numbers and one additional number will be announced during the draw.
- If your numbers match 4 or more winning numbers, you win a prize.
For your convenience, you can purchase pre-packed $10 Packs at all outlets. Simply ask for it at the counter.
If you wish to bet on more than 6 numbers, check out System bets here.
$268 Pack for $10 Million Hong Bao Draw
- 12 tickets x 6 boards of QuickPick System 7 ($252)
(1 ticket each from Top 12 Winning Outlets in 2009*)
- 2 tickets x 4 boards of QuickPick Ordinary ($4)
- 4 x Draw 03/2010 Singapore Sweep ($12)
Started in 2000, the annual Toto Hongbao Draw has become a fixture during the festive Chinese New Year period. It is almost customary to join friends, colleagues or family members in placing a wager, just for a little fun and luck. Good luck!