Woodleigh MRT Station (NE11) will open today and all 16 stations on the North East Line fully operational.
Woodleigh MRT Station is located on part of the former Bidadari Cemetery. Originally when the North-East Line opens, it is the one of the fully-completed MRT stations in the entire system to be non-operational.
After the staff checking the lifts, escalators and fare gates working and clean the platform floors during the eve of the grand opening, the station is finally opened the station on June 20, 2011 to celebrate 8th anniversary of the entire North East Line opened in 2003, excluding Buangkok station.
Buses Near Woodleigh Station
- 13 (Yio Chu Kang Bus Terminal – Upper East Coast Bus Terminal)
- 107 (Hougang Central Bus Interchange – Shenton Way Bus Terminal)
- 107M (Hougang Central Bus Interchange – Marina Centre (loop))
- 133 (Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange – Shenton Way Bus Terminal)
- 147 (Hougang Central Bus Interchange – Clementi Bus Interchange)
- 853 (Yishun Bus Interchange Lorong 1 Geylang Bus Terminal)
- 853C (Yishun Bus Interchange – Upper East Coast Bus Terminal)
- NR6 (Resorts World Sentosa – Anchorvale Drive)